Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fallen Recon Announcement

Hey Guys, its been awhile but I got some news.

Red Scorge will be released to the public on Stencyl this Friday at Noon EST. The game was finished 2 months ago. It will also be on Kongregate and Newgrounds on April 4. Thanks for all the support with the game this past year.

If you weren't following my youtube channel, I announced that me and a couple of friends will be making an indie game together. The name of the game is called Fallen Recon and I have decided the platforms the game will be on. They are not official, but until we announce the official platform(s), these are the ones we are going with. I will announce them on Saturday along with a concept character model.

Thanks for Reading
#2014 NOW YOU KNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment