Sunday, October 27, 2013

Well I'm back, Blog Update

Hey Everyone.

It's been 4 months since I've posted on this blog. So today I think it's time for me to update it.

I'll be getting a capture card sometime later on this week. I have decided once I get my capture card, I will be doing livestreams on Black Ops 2, GTA V, Halo 3 Campaign and Multiplayer, Sonic 3,Left 4 Dead 2, and Warframe. I won't be doing LP's till the PS4 comes out, but I will do Livestreams of other classic games.

Red Scorge will be finished this week, however I will be waiting for sponsorships. It might be a few weeks, but I'm in the closing process, and will announce the new release date on Friday, November 1st.

Also for this blog, I will be doing reviews and my opinions on games,movies, and other things in the gaming community so stay locked to this blog for more on that.

Well, that's all and thanks for the support in 2013.
#2013 #NOWYOUKNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment